下面的话 我想至给 :
I want to give the following words to :
AmySwe , Qi Yang , Evon , Wen Ting , Joey , KaiYing , Yap , June Soh ,
Melissa Chuah , Yee Qian , Vincent and others ...
我想说的是我知道今年呢很多事都因我而起才发生的……
很多人都被我一一地伤到吧
在这里我诚心诚意的对大家说声对不起 ~
此外 当然也要谢谢那些当我出事时支持我的朋友
过去的就让它过去
我希望在2011 这新的一年 我会有新的开始 !
大家也会有一个美丽的开始 ~ 祝大家 新年快乐 !
客套话 我不会说
我只会老实地说
大家 对不起 !
谢谢大家给我机会改过 及 接纳我!!
在 Facebook 很多人都说我变了
但我不知是不是真的
所以 我会以行动来证明 而不是只会说不会做 =)
加油哦 大家 !
In 2010, the last day
I want to say is I know last time because of me had happened a lot of sad and bad things ..
I a lot of people had been injured by me
I want to say sorry ~
In addition, of course I want to thank those who support me when so many things happened
Everythings was pass and I will let it over
I hope in the new year of 2011 I will have a new beginning!
Hope u all also have a nice starting in the new year ~ I wish you all Happy New Year!
I would not say kind words
I just know what should I say :
Sorry everyone!
Thank you Everyone for giving me a chance !
Many people in Facebook say I had changed
But I do not know is it true
I will take actions to prove it =)
No comments:
Post a Comment